Saturday, May 23, 2009

GET OVER WITH IT!!!!!!

Please...... PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Just let it pass sooner
exams are deadly and i hate em'

I keep telling myself everyday
sort of like a countdown.
From

*1 week and a half more

*4 papers left

*in between freakshow

*and finally one last paper...

PHYSICS!!!!! Darn you

Calculations, formulas, head-spinning
experiments, throat slitting chapters...
Overall a very murdurous subject...

GAHHHHHHHHHH

PLUS+PLUS+PLUS+PLUS

Our class was literally FORCED to
produce a performance during teachers
day. WHY? why our class, among
so many classes you have to choose us!

Tau la we so DAMN busy and yet
you want us to produce a performance
in two days time? Oh sorry
my mistake

ONE DAY TIME??

Geesh! We even have to host
the syair competition a day before
teacher's day celebration

and my whole class is involved.
Tell me where do we dig out the
time to practise?

EXPLAIN DAMN IT!

No comments: