Friday, March 26, 2010

The big '1'

Finally it has come to the big '1'.
The day I've always been 'waiting' for has finally arrived and I am finally mentally and physically prepared to attend this freakin' long camp.

I wonder if i'm able to survive though ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

But now, I would like to wish an advanced Happy Birthday to anyone whose birthday falls in the month of April and May.

A big GOOD LUCK to all the WPQGC and hope all of you are able to be Queen Guides when I return!! (Is a must, all must pass!!)

And good luck to all my friends who will be going on for furthur education in any college, university, or school. Hopefully everything goes smoothly in your own personal way.

And finally, good luck to all PLKN participants!!!

I'll be gone by tomorrow and I'll BE BACK!!!!!!

Mark 12 June on your calender people cause THAT is D day where AW MAXINE is returning to KL!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!




Bye for now!!!!

No comments: