Monday, March 22, 2010

Woah.....

It definitely has been a long time since my last post...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT????? Was too depressed and lazy to update.

Anyway, I just came back from yet another Girl Guides camp in brickfields.
This time, I have to say I was so into the camp until i was sooooooo relucted to go home after the final days.


Maybe going home = NS approaching and I have to admit I was not prepared that time. Mentally I mean. Everytime that thought of going for NS came to me, I would shed tears and all the negative thoughts would come running in my mind.


Even when I keep telling myself that I have to be strong no matter what, and come on, stop being such a whiny!! This is JUST another normal camp, only is slightly longer than the usual 3 days 2 nights camp in HQ. AW MAXINE WON'T die that easily...

And yet, I still can't get over it.....


This morning, I went to the Defence department to get my NS letter, if I don't get it soon, there's gonna be loads of trouble registering myself there.. So to save the trouble, my dad drove us all the way to wangsa maju to get that one single piece of letter.... =.=... The work done to get A letter... *shakes head


When we arrived our destination, it was practically packed with people.. It was like sardine in there, plus the air-conditioning wasn't working very well so people were sweaty in there...Hmph!!


I gave in my IC number and the waiting starts... That half and hour was like the whole day... I mean how hard is it just to locate one freaking letter??? When the receptionist finally came out, she was holding a stack of letters with documents inside


Why can I see what's inside you ask?? Because, the envolope wasn't sealed in the first place, and some of the documents wasn't even in the envolope... I suspected they haven't even printed out the documents yet and when we requested it face-to-face, only they started printing it....


I mean if you haven't started printing yet, so that means you haven't started sending out letter to those letters..... Then how do you expect all the participants to receive it on time eh?? Tell me TELL ME!!!!

Anyway... I got loads to pack...
A long list....

Got the viral bug from camp.... Sick days before NS... yipee~~~~

Gotta go~~ tata!!!

No comments: