Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Updates.....

You Know, every since I got the updates on my NS, I've been more worried about it then my SPM results. I don't feel nervous at all, I still am able to fall asleep.... that's a symptom, plus all the GG activites I'm gonna miss out during my 3 months leave.. T.T

Is just sad, though... Not to say I won't enjoy the activities prepared there but I still prefer to stay in the comfort zone and enjoy myself in the HQ.

Next Thursday will be the first and last camp for me this year before I head to NS. I'll have to make full use of this camp and really let my hair go, before I have to torture myself into loosing weight and waking up during ungodly hours everyday..

I won't be able to use the computer and my phone that often anymore, which is fine actually... I would miss my facebook gossip and blogging that's all... Not to mention the clicknetwork.tv updates....

Plus the thought of me turning 18 in a 'cell' is seriously not a welcoming thought at all... I mean most people get intact with their NS friends but somehow, celebrating my bday with them (that's if they know when my birthday is), it won't feel the same as celebrating it with my closed ones.

The feeling is different and the surrounding is different. It might turn out good or vice versa. *imagine self singing happy birthday song holding a cupcake*
I hope you know what I mean. I'm not trying to be whiny or anything but, the feeling just doesn't feel right.

*wails....

I still need time to get over it....

16 days in counting....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

&^&#^(*$^&$%@#^^&*#@#^^&!#^#*^@^
#$^$**(&^%^$*$%$&%&$^

No comments: