Thursday, March 25, 2010

The big '2'

The countdown as finally reached the big '2' and finally coming to a '1'.
Hmmm talking about going to NS I'm actually quite excited and at the same time quite nervous about it.

I mean, excited in the sense that after years in girl guiding I feel that I'm one step ahead of most people when it comes to this kind of stuff... I learnt alot 4 years approaching 5th in guiding and if you compare me now and me 5 years ago, I would have to give a big thanks to guiding for this humongous change.

On the other hand, nervous in the sense that, all this while I've been going to camps which lasted 1 week the longest. And, this camp lasts 2 months. The first thought that came into my head was, "Can i survive this?". Not to mention the people I'm going to meet and the activities I'm going to perform.

Is my first experience going to such a long camp and I'm really looking forward to it. If you asked me a couple weeks earlier, I would hesitate to go and I would be all whiny. But now everything seemed to be clear and the pathway was 'safe' for me to walk on. So, i'm just gonna enjoy myself and be myself ^^

I just finished packing my bags and all my stuff for my next 2 months 'survival' and the outcome is GINORMOUS!!



My bag is HUGE!!!! 2 months what.... What to do? Takkan la ask your parents to ulang-alik to your camp every week?? Xiao ar??!!




Anyway, thanks for your good luck wishes.... Like Shereen always say :"
Aw Maxine won't die so easily!!" You bet I won't, I would be coming back, healthier and happier then before (Not to mention slimmer if possible =P)
Cherio people!!

No comments: