Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Singaporean Girl Guides Gathering

OK..... seriously talking, I am really lazy to blog right now. It's been a few days actually, that I've been postponing by hypnotising myself "I'll blog tomorrow" then when tomorrow comes I'll be like " *grunts* I'm lazy, I'll blog tomorrow" and this went on till today where I finally forced myself into blogging...

Anyway, ya ya I know this event was eons ago and I'm only blogging it now. As you can see my symptoms, so please spare me for this once..

Yeah, from the title you basically know what is this about. We had a gathering for a group of Singaporean Girl Guides last year right after SPM if not mistaken. It was fun to make new friends and exchange emails like always. Of course we did some games and songs for them to sing.

Some of the guiders also did a welcome speech and explain the history of guiding on how it all started till today. Quite cool though, I didn't know part of it frankly speaking...... Now I do!! Yipee!!! =.='

Overall it was fun. Managing the PA system alongside with Wen Cai and Xin Mei was cool, the photoslide was hilarious cum embarassing, fooling around with the two MC, Shereen and Alyea was unpredictable and having fun with KL and Singaporean guides was just plain fun.

The pictures shows it all ~~~~~

Wen Cai and I ambush plan on Mei Wern was a big success!!

Myself and The two emcess fooling around...


The game of happy family went well, their favourites among all of em' went from this....

To this......................................................



To this...............................................................



And ended with this......................... (the agony they had to suffer
)



Not forgetting the Makarena ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The finally, group photo!!!!!!

No comments: