Saturday, March 13, 2010

No updates....

Hmmmmm now that I've exactly 2 weeks before my 'departure', I'm currently searching for a college which offers A levels with a reasonal price. Any recommendations??

Any how, life has been easy going after myself knowing to the 2 major threats of 'd' year.... As time passes by, I've became more and more courageous, relaxed and beginning to look forward instead of regretting anything that has been done. I thank my parents for being so understanding, and of course I'm thankful for being able to go through that moment without tears.

As from this moment, I wouldn't want to discuss anything related to SPM as this is already the pass in my life and I wouldn't want to bring it up that often and recieve comments which I wouldn't want to hear.

As for NS, I welcome positive comment about it but negative ones are discouraged. All I need is time and self recovery to overcome this 2 major threats. A week ago, I would feel disoreinted, depress, stressful, but now I'm feeling less nervous about NS and I even look forward into attending it. Who knows? I might even look better after I return.

Hahahahah.

So.... that's about it... I just came back from a genting trip last week, I'm seriously lazy to blog about it but you can view my facebook profile for the photos.

Cherio for now!

No comments: