Saturday, January 10, 2009

Co-curiculum....

Damn it! *shrugs* i wanted so badly to be out of that club.....

We had co-curiculum registrations yesterday (friday) and it was
a total mess!! i tell ya is better off witout the teachers.

We had to register ourselves for soprt houses first.
Mine.... NILAM THE BLUEEE!!!! proud to say so... heheh
Y?.... erm not too sure....
Anyway got elected to be the president and am not too
happy bout it. Promise myself not to take up any post and
now this.... AIYAH!!!! APA NI??????

Then we move on to uniform body. Just resigned from my
recent post so was quite free during this meeting. Happy for
a moment there.. hahaha * take deep breath*

Later clubs. I was formerly in Interact and i wanted so badly
out of that club. (it gives me the creeps *shivers*) I tried
sneaking out and joining other group but end up getting caught
ny the teacher in charge. Had a scene going on there. The interact
secretery was pulling one hand and my friend at the other.
ARGH!!!!!! LET ME LIVE A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!

Last games. Was formerly in bowling and i suck. Plus
you have to pay 5 bucks every week to play at
the bowling lanes in times square. I'm not rich....
so i joined marble putt. No idea what kind of game
is it but no harm trying right??? HEEEEEEE.

After recess, our school had a seperation ceremony for our
'beloved' principal as she is trasnsferring to another school.
( Yeah for her and ourselves!!! no more blabbering mornings!!)
The whole scene was about... Crying! T.T. The teachers were crying,
the emotional students were crying, who else..... OH ya!! even the
canteen lady was tearing out. I was surprise! No one from my class
cried, they were actually quite happy she's finally leaving. XDDDD

My class did a choir performance on stage singing never had a
dream come true and auld lang syne..... to tell the truth i was lip singing.
I wasn't feeling well but was force to go on stage. So i just lip sing. Did
a pretty good job in it too i must say. =P All the teachers were crying
after we sang auld lang syne. I think we had a melodious voice that day.
(perasan betul)

But we still wish her Happy working and hope her days are happier
there. Hope she had good memories in this school and she will never forget us.
*breeze* Good luck to her in life!

byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

No comments: