Saturday, January 10, 2009

GROW UP!

I seem to want a lot of things as i grow...
i want this, i want that, i began to ask myself "what i don't want in my life??"Right now i'm dying to have my driving license. I'm sick of waiting a bus for an hour
I want to drive.... *wails*

Today i had my thrid social service meeting
It was a blast. CBN juniors were there, Mei wern drop by,
Aida came and help and even the "blissful" choong sisters were there
putting on their best behavior by crapping everything they know..

We were cleaning the room like mad. First Mei wern tried to 'show off'
her sweeping skills, ended up being critisize not doing housework.
(u should see her sweep!!) XDDDDDDDD Then the CBN junior started wiping the bed.
They actually went under the bed and clean the edges.Oh my, only the legs were visible.

Then we mopped the floor following 'cinderella' style.
As we couldn't find a mop, that's our only solution. Dirty work but fun.
Was soaking wet at the end. When everything was cleaned up,
time to put the furnitures in. Here's me showing off... heheh





Yeah!!!!!!

Vivian was reluctant to take out her shoes when help was needed
DESPERATELY in the room. We were talking to mid air with each other
about vivian's critisism untill.......

*TADAAA!!!!

Vivian's stinky shoes!!!! Be proud vivian to be part of the team!
Yay!!!! Vivian was DDDDDDX at that moment.. poor her.
We finish off at twelve. It was better then last week's meeting.....
SERIOUSLY! we had more laughters and music here.
Hope it will be better next week!!!
CHERIO!!! =DDDDDDDD

2 comments:

Vivian C. said...

wa. my shoes kena promote! =D lololol! not bad not bad. XD gua punya smelly shoes

;D

Maxine said...

vivian's stinky shoes!!!!
anyone?? 50? 80? no one??? sad....