Saturday, January 24, 2009

Penang~~~~ Food paradise

When people mention about penang, the first thing that
came through my mind is........... FOOD!!!!!!!!

*EVIL LAUGH*

You know la, orang macam saya, I ain shopaholic,
only one thing is on my shopping list. FOOD!!!

This is my second time going to penang
( i sedar diri i exist in this world) and am happy to go there.
There's alot on my list before i even started my journey.
You name it, chr kuey tiao, loh bak, loh mee, prawn mee,
cendol, yadayadayada.... *drools* heheheheh

ANYWAY.......... *deep breath*

We went for supper along Jalan Noordin in a mini food court.
I tried new dishes... some ewww and some mouth watering....



This....... oyster egg... i know, ew isn't it??



Emmmmmmm Ais Kacang ABC... Ma favourite!!!! ngeee



And hokkien prawn mee. At first i thought it was
something like kl prawn mee.... ended up crying
throughout the whole meal. Darn!!
It was chilly hot i tell you. Tau la i anti pedas, now
i have to tahan the whole meal.... was forcing down
cups of cold water after it.. T.T

....... Now i'm having a stomach upset..... *sob
please make me well, i wanna CNY!!!!!!! *wails louder*

Ya know, when dad went and order the prawn mee,
the hawker guy actually asked my dad....

:" ai ke nui ka si an nui??" means you wan chicken egg

or duck egg. You should have seen my dad. O.O this was his

reaction. hahahahahahah





No comments: