Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kek Lok Si..... Charming

Kek lok si is one of Penang's biggest temple.
It's located on the hill top and this place is a
must visit location for tourist and visitors.

According to the villagers living round kek lok si,
the temple will be furnish splendidly with lights
and lanterns all over. And the lights will only be on for
the 15 days of chinese new year.

So is kinda like a yearly thing for the temple.
I went to the temple before chinese new year.
And was surprise it was already on. Thinking
maybe they decided to extend the decorations.
I took some pics of it and here you go......


The view from afar.... (was halfway there... people
were horning and we didn't give a damn! =P)


The pagoda and the garden.... Mum describe those
red lanterns as red strawberries... doink!


The 'GREAT' pagoda.... Dad was shivering
when he got up there. I was laughing all
the way. Ended up got scolding by my dad
(Dad acted he was concerned bout my safety, but actually
he was afraid he would fall instead of me)

The side palace.... i feel ancient
My personal favourite... the lanterns....
very photogenic..... NGEE!!!!!

No comments: