Monday, January 5, 2009

First miserable day~~~~~

First day of school
How should i describe it..... hmmmmm
^
^
^
^
^
miserable
*
*
*
*
frustrated
&
&
&
&
&
pressurize
$
$
$
$
$
$
NAUGHTY......
All of a sudden, i got this feeling of skipping school, skipping extra co-curiculums, making life miserable for the teachers, being the trouble maker.... and all sorts of things just pop into my head. It started this morning. I was in a very happy mood! i decided to make things right, FOR THE FIRST TIME, so i started my prefect duties as usual.
When my jolliness was still within me, suddenly, my PJK teacher pass by. She was looking at me with this one-of-a-kind look. I immediately turn mad inside. I know we had a few misunderstanding together but we have to forgive in order to continue life.... I can't stand this for one year.... It's just sick... i tell you, S.I.C.K SICK!
Then hearing my PK HEM giving a speech made me madder, maybe it was because of what she done to us, still forgiveness wasn't there. From that moment i have set my mind,
"it's gonna be a long LONG long LONG year"
But what I want this year is good results and presentable achievement. thats my only hope. So whatever it is, it WON'T, get in my way. I'm telling you this, i'm gonna prove that i'm academically and Physically good! I'm gonna prove you so bad you're gonna kneel beneath me the next time you see me!
YOU ARE SO DEAD PPL!!!!!!
Happy schooling.......(ya right!)

No comments: