Tuesday, January 6, 2009

school school school

Bet you have hearing tremendously lot of 'COMPLIMENTS' bout going to school huh?!
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!!!! School sucks! and they suck even more with their co-cast of the whole show... DEVIL TEACHERS!!!! My second day in school isn't helping me at all. Tonns of homework, people shouting at my face, WTH is happening?? GAH!!!!!

Am doing 2 social service project at the same, one lasts a week (regreted involving myself) and one last 3 months. (Teen Labour). jkjk. Today i 'served' the one that last a week. The main objection is to help those kids who are mentally disable to have some fun. Let them learn that they are not different from us and they have the right to be like us. (wah... cakap macam very bangga......* smack chest*)
Today we thought a song call Japanese Drum song... Although they couldn't catch up, it was still nice playing with them (ya right). At the same time it could train our patience as they need a really long time to catch up. ( truthfully, i almost went into a rage today). When it was time to go home, a kid went up to mei wern and myself to thanks us. She HUGGED and KISSED me out of GRADIDUTE. I don't mind being hugged but KISSED???? we were only there for 2 days and i got KISSED?? I don't even have a boyfriend!!!
Alini and sharminee saw the whole scene and they came to congratulate me....
(thanks guys! >.<) but it was nice of her to do that. No one has ever thank me before like that...
*sobs* Argh! got to do homework..... *sobs louder*
This afternoon on my way to the station, VIVIAN CHOONG'S name was 'terpapar' on my handphone screen. I was wondering, "what was vivian's name doing on ma phone, stalking me?"
then i found out.....
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
VIVIAN CHOONG!!!!
(Although we had 'misunderstandings' but we can work out i guess ^.^)
and to Shereen choong.... GET WELL SOON!!! I NEED YOU!!!
*bow* thank you, thank you.
dong-dong-dong-dong-dong qiang! hey!!
gong heyy fatt choy
fai d fai d lei la!!!!

No comments: