Friday, January 16, 2009

WTF????

Today, i finally got the deep courage hidden beneath me
(konon i don't have courage...) to go CNY shopping
with my friends. We went after school to sungai wang.

I thought it wouldn't be bad shopping, maybe i'm just
afraid that i might end up buying nothing. So we started
walking from the ground floor till the 6th floor.

At the ground floor are mostly shoes. Shoes till your knee
height juga ada. (xiao ka) Then we proceeded to the second
and third floor. Baru i found out the choice of NOT, i repeat,
NOT SHOPPING is WISE!!!! W.I.S.E! the clothes are horrifying,
is a quarter of my size and i definitely not wearing a pink mini
skirt going house to house during CNY! is a NO-NO!!!

Talk about the price, it was heart sickenning, whole set for
200 bucks!!!! Seriously xiao la. I was grabbing one of my friends
to avoid seeing this disastrous sight.... It scares me....Ended up in
a magazine store checking out master Q's comics, Smart eh?
(Totally lame) swts.........

Finally we ended up in a corner shop selling printed unisex T's.
I jumped for joy when i saw that!! price was nice, design was fab
It's just my type!!! Bought a brown shirt with tebby skulls on it.
Gonna but a baby milo shirt next time. I really love it!!! Yeah!!!

(might ponteng school before CNY!!! holidays here i come!!!
.........FINALLY!)

No comments: