Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged by Vivian Choong

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a
post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names
and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment
(''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the
person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know
when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

(Vivan choong!!! my hw's not done and you're tagging me?!)

..::First::..
I'm a girl. A gentle one with a gentle touch. I have a great
body posture where all boys would crave for (or even drool)

..::Second::..
I love to go wild. People who DON't know me would think
i've gone lunatic at times when i go crazy. Even my mum
thought i might be the quiet one in class. Ended up i'm the
one recieving all sorts of complains being noisy.... COOL!!

..::Third::..
I CAN RUN! imagine that! I'm the fat sillypig and all i do
is eat, sleep and school (what people usually describe..)
I can actually run, 3 years in a row I participated in 100m
and 4x100m running competition. I won in both event.
HAH! Beat that! =P

..::Fourth::..
I have all sorts of nicknames. Masin, Peisin, Peksi, Sarsi,
Seksim, Xaxine, Maximilian, Maximus, Maximimi. As my
in chinese is mei xuan, so they call me sour vege, fat piggy,
even bei si (nostril 'shit') was one of my nicknames. Grrrrr...

..::Fifth::..
I love to sleep, althought i more to a 'night' person but i
can sleep anywhere i am. But the place i sleep best is
(besides my bed) in class. Never fails! Withing minutes
i'll be recieving an non-snoozing alarm, a knock on my
head, to wake me up. But i still fall back asleep after
another few minutes.. heheh the sleeping queen!

..::Sixth::..
I really, i mean REALLY get my Queen Guide award this year.
I've been doubting myself for getting that award but it seems
i'm already in the second last stage of the journey so,
amonobithaba~~~ Please get it this year!!!

..::Seventh::..
I want my driving lisence!..........
dad won't allow till after SPM.... darn!

..::Eighth::..
I love to see people laugh. I have no idea where that feeling
come from but whenever i manage to make people laugh,
i feel happy. Even when i myslef have difficulties, i can manage
to put aside by just hearing the laughter of those around me.
.......*shiver*

..::Ninth::..
NO MORE SHOPPING!!! (beside groceries and daily stuff)
NO MORE PINK MINI SKIRT and NO MORE DISASTROUS
SIGHT!!!! *sigh*

..::Tenth::..
I hope i can get straight A's for my SPM. This can prove to my
dad i'm really capable of doing stuff. *show fist* This will show
you!!!! I'm moving out!

..::Eleventh::..
Dancing is my passion. I love to dance mainly modern dance.
But i involve myself in all kinds. Tradisional, hiphop, ballroom,
and yoga........ aum~~~~ aum~~~~~~

..::Twelveth::..
I love black. My classmates call me 'hak guai'. It means
balck ghost. Mainly because i like to wear black and i
sometimes don't sleep at night. Which reminds me
when i dropped dead gorgous...... *laugh shyly* i mean
dropped dead sick. Cause by not sleeping for 2 nights
straight.......... I feel so GENG! *lame look*

..::Thirteenth::..
I hate school! Everything sucks there.....
i wanna graduate quick! make it snappy!

..::Fourteenth::..
Hi i'm Max, What's your name???

..::Fifthteenth::..
I hate it when people send me chinese mails.
I hate reading chinese. A normal essay let's say round
500 words? can take me up to half an hour just to read
that bloody thing. And to those who bloody knows
that i hate reading chinese, they still send me numerous
chain mails forcing me to forward. Damn it! And what
i hate most is the mail I send to a person they would send
it back knowing that I am the one that send it to them.
How idiotic can they be. *blood pressure arise*

..Sixteenth::..
Last one at last. *phew*. I lvoe guiding. Although
i don't really enjoy the log book part, but that's the place
where i met new friends and learn new things. It's also t
he place where i have fun. It's also a place that opens a
door of oppotunities for me to experience new things. For
example, i get to meet girl guids and scouts from all over
the world!!! Lots of thanks to girl guiding.... (its the place
i met the choong sisters btw if you're wondering how i met them..)

Tagging this to a few of my good, nono best... nono closest buddies.. (nah)
* Alyea - You tagged me but i never tagged you so here you go
* Ai Peng - I haven't seen you for so long, so wanna know how you're doing.
* Hui Xia - Hey, i tagged you!
* Sook Ying - Hui Xia and you are a pair, so go do it!
* Michaelle - I wanna tagged you so much!!!!! (neh juz wanna poke into ppl's
business) do it!

*i should print this as my assignment....... i wanna tag mei wern but i think
she doesn't have a blog....

TADAA!!!! Good luck to these people!!!!

No comments: